Monday, May 16, 2011

Quilt progress update

Sunday and a little sewing later in the afternoon.  This is what was accomplished….

DSC03138 DSC03139

I put the 12 blocks together & laid them out to audition their position in the quilt..

Then there was some time to complete the pinwheels that are included in the border.

 

I’m thinking about turning the blocks into a quilt as you go method after originally thinking I might send this away for quilting – so it’s back to considering that now…

Hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. lovely quilt the red centres give it extra zing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! It's going to be a stunner that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I liked the splash of red when I saw it at the show on display but this quilt sure has been a lot more cutting than I originally thought it would be!

    ReplyDelete